Getting the Measurements:
- Bust/Chest – Measure over the fullest part of your chest with your arms relaxed at your sides.
- Waist – Measure around where your waist naturally indents. Keep your finger between the tape and your belly.
- Hips – Measure around the fullest part of the hips and buttocks while standing with your heels together.
- Girth – Measure from the midpoint on the shoulder towards the front, through the crotch and back around to meet the midpoint of the shoulder.
- Inseam – Measure from the crotch to the bottom. The inseam length is the number of inches, to the nearest half-inch.