Stay up to date by viewing important announcements and our newsletter!
Hello HBP Families,
HBP will be opening for in-person class starting June 1st with the Summer Schedule
We are ready to be dancing LIVE with PRECAUTIONS in place!
SUMMER SCHEDULE (Also available on our website)
- ALL dancers are dropped May 31st from currently enrollment and must enroll in the summer schedule online
- ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY: There will be NO in-person registration for summer classes
- Log on to your parent portal here
- Click "enrollment"
- Scroll through list of classes and select "enroll"
- Ensure the class is for the "Summer 2020" schedule
- REMINDER: You will NOT have a balance until tuition is posted, you will be notified via email.
- Teachers and dancers must wear face masks.
- Teachers and dancers need to wash or sanitize their hands
- before and after class.
- Teachers and dancers will have their temperature taken using a non-contact forehead infrared thermometer as they enter the studio. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be permitted. Please take your child’s temperature before sending them to the studio each day. If your child is feeling sick in any way, please keep them home.
- HBP Lobby will be CLOSED. Parents will need to drop kids off at the front door and are welcome to look in through the side windows on 3rd Street. Dancers can enter 10 minutes before class and should be picked up promptly after class. Parents should stay in their car until their child has had his/her temperature checked and has entered the studio.
- There is tape marks on the dance floor to help dancers understand where 6 feet distance is.
- Our desk staff will be cleaning and sanitizing multiple times daily.
- We have installed Air Purifiers for large rooms that have a True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
- Dancers must bring their dance bag including a luggage tag that has their full name and emergency phone #, a water bottle with their full name on it, a hand towel for ballet barre, and their dance shoes into class.
PLEASE REVIEW NEW REGISTRATION POLICY
By sending your child to the studio you confirm that my child and members of my household have not in the past 14 days had any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 listed below:
Shortness of breath
Cough or any flu like symptoms including GI upset, headache, fatigue
Recent loss of taste or smell
I understand that certain travel may increases risk of contracting and transmitting the COVID-19 virus. In addition, the CDC recommends social distancing of at least 6-feet for a period of 14 days to anyone who has traveled to potentially affected areas of COVID-19. Therefore,
I verify that my child, nor anyone in my household, have not traveled outside the United States in the past 14-days to countries that have been affected by COVID-19.
I will hold harmless and indemnify, HBP Dance Extreme, teachers, associates, employees, successors, assigns, legal representatives, organizers, sponsors, and supervisors, against any claims, and actions, in exchange for programs with HBP Dance Extreme during this Covid-19 pandemic.
Please be advised that there may be risks in being in the proximity of other people. We are taking many precautions to limit the spread of disease, yet there is still a possibility of transmission. I make this decision for my child of my own free will relying upon my knowledge and judgment of any injury they may have sustained or possible transmission of COVID-19 during participation in programs and my decision to release has not been affected by any false statements or representations pertaining to those injuries. I understand that this action is my decision. Accordingly, this agreement is not an admission of any liability regarding HBP Dance Extreme, teachers, associates, employees, successors, assigns, legal representatives, organizers, sponsors, and supervisors, against any claims, and actions. I have carefully read this release and understand its contents, and I am signing it of my own free act.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
NOTE from Huggy & Laurie
As a small business, we are eternally grateful to our dance families for the love and support we feel from you. Your continued support of HBP helps us keep our amazing teachers employed. Shout out to our teachers who are working so hard to provide online classes to our dance community! Your continued support will also give us the ability to survive to have our 15th season for our family of dancers in the Tustin community.