Stay up to date by viewing important announcements and our newsletter!
HBP Dance Extreme’s COVID-19 Safety Procedures and Policies
Here at HBP we join our community in protecting ourselves and each other, by implementing measures to ensure the safety of our dancers and faculty. Below we have listed our current Covid procedures implemented to fight the spread.
- All clients must read and agree to our Covid-19 Screening and Consent Form
- Dancers are not required to wear masks at HBP, however, they can choose to wear their mask.
- Teachers and dancers need to wash and sanitize their hands before and after class
- Our building has high ceilings and clean ventilation, with all doors open and fans moving air flow throughout. We have installed 7 air purifiers placed throughout the studio that have a True HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
- HBP Lobby will be CLOSED. Parents will need to drop kids off at the front door and are welcome to look in through the side windows on 3rd street. Dancers can enter 10 minutes before class and should be picked up promptly after class. Parents should stay in their car until their child has had his/her temperature checked and has entered the studio.
- Our desk staff will be cleaning and sanitizing multiple times daily
- Dancers must bring their dance bag including a luggage tag that has their full name and emergency phone number, a water bottle with their full name on it, a hand towel for ballet barre, and their dance shoes into class.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 714-669-1022, if you have any questions.